Wednesday, December 16, 2020

The Master Of Your Old School (BBC Micro homebrew by CRTC, video capture by @hrgl89)


I should have put this up this morning, but I thought too far ahead this morning and put up the first part of Invert before posting an epilogue to Link's Awakening DX instead of the other way around.

This did give me the idea of keeping everything BBC Micro related due to
Invert being a BBC Micro game, so...here's The Master Of Your Old School, a BBC demo by CRTC that shows the BBC Micro doing some cool stuff.

Video by highretrogamelord89, who has played a bunch of BBC Micro games (and games for all sorts of other consoles!) on their channel! Heck, if it wasn't for them, I probably wouldn't have been playing BBC Micro games in the past and I still wouldn't be playing them now! Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment