Sunday, August 16, 2020

PrinceWatercress plays Saturn Bomberman - Part 12 of 12


We cap this Let's Play off with multiplayer mode. The video doesn't even do it justice; there are quite a few options with this mode, and to explore it would take a while.


This video is just twenty minutes of the multiplayer mode. It's only just me playing, and I don't consider myself good at it, but there are a lot of options, characters and choices here, making this game one of the better games for a multi-player Bomberman brouhaha.

I barely scratch the surface here, but as you can see, it can be quite the experience. I only did this for fun, so don't expect much out of this entry.

If you hold X, Y and Z and press Up and Down on the Control Pad on the stage select screen with the normal stage type, you can change the time of day on the stages.


No comments:

Post a Comment