Monday, September 16, 2019

That super-short Super Mario World longplay I made


I forgot that I made this video and didn't make this an epilogue for Super Mario World...so I'm doing it now.

Instead of the usual longplays where I play the whole game in one sitting, here I'm going to just go ahead and beat the game in the fewest amount of courses, which is eight.

Since you don't have any of the switches activated, getting the secret exit in Star World 4 is obviously the hardest part of this. Thankfully, I managed to get a Blue Yoshi to make this a little easier. It can be done without a Blue Yoshi, but it's difficult to do.


This isn't really a speed run by any means, even though I pull a flawless quickly-as-humanly possible run of Yoshi's Island 2. I just wanted to see if I can pull this feat off in any semblance.

No comments:

Post a Comment