Sunday, December 24, 2023

KuuImpact plays Superman (NES) - Part 12 of 17


This is not meant to be a complete set of notes, nor does it show everything off. This did, however, get me in the right direction concerning this game. When I play through this myself (which I will eventually do), I'll show off a lot more.

Time to take out the rest of those enemies.


The first place you need to head to is the University Plaza in Staunton. Make your way down to the lowest level, then fight the blue fire enemy and beat it up by trapping it in the stairs and hitting it with punches. Pick up the Super Breath II extension it leaves.

The next area is the Palace Disco in Andersonville (which is the building located east of where you land if you fly there). The blue fire monster will not be far away, so punch it as it approaches you and get the Heat Vision extension it leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment