Thursday, December 21, 2023

KuuImpact plays Superman (NES) - Part 8 of 17


This is not meant to be a complete set of notes, nor does it show everything off. This did, however, get me in the right direction concerning this game. When I play through this myself (which I will eventually do), I'll show off a lot more.

This was where things got a little muddy. At this rate, the game just expects you to know where to go without any hints. That's not exactly a good thing.


Once you're back on the street, you'll need to head east and take the subway. From here, you'll need to keep heading east until you reach St. Martin's Square. Use the subway there, then head east again and keep going. When you see people again, take the nearby subway. You'll see Central Station. Keep going west.

Actually, just go west of Metropolis Park to find the Computer Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment