Saturday, December 23, 2023

KuuImpact plays Superman (NES) - Part 11 of 17


This is not meant to be a complete set of notes, nor does it show everything off. This did, however, get me in the right direction concerning this game. When I play through this myself (which I will eventually do), I'll show off a lot more.

...aaaaaand we're a little bit stuck again.


If you head west, you can fly. From the phone booth, fly to Andersonville. Talk to the F.B.I. agents, and they will tell you that the police may know somethingFrom there, head west until you enter what looks like a park. If you beat up the gangster, he will tell you that he will never snatch anything again. If you go further west, you'll see water and the Statue of Liberty (and Freedom Island).

From here, go down the ladder, then head to the right and climb up the ladder at the end to enter the Old City. The Fish Market will be at the other end, but you won't be able to do anything here. You could go fly to Lafayette, but there's nothing there.

No comments:

Post a Comment