Friday, November 22, 2019

PrinceWatercress plays Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus - Longplay


Interesting backstory behind this one.

Unlike the other videos in this Let's Play, the video quality is a tad different. This is because I did this on Bizhawk on my old desktop to see if the old desktop could handle recording Game Boy Advance games. Thankfully, the answer was yes, and interestingly, it handled it even better than the laptop I used for all the previous videos.

For some reason, however, this one started getting more views than the final part of my Super NES Inspector Gadget Let's Play did on a daily basis. I suppose it will only be a matter of time before it becomes the most-viewed video on my channel.

So, yeah, enjoy the game as well as all of the dialogue in it. I leave the lines of dialogue up for a couple of seconds on purpose so you can read it without pausing. I've been thanked at least once for this. And yeah, the soundtrack needs to be on YouTube, badly. I never even thought that this video would get all the traction that it did, and if you've enjoyed it, thank you. I've got a lot more where that came from; just check out my channel. Enjoy.

EDIT (April 8, 2020): This now has more likes than that
Inspector Gadget Let's Play video. Never thought this would ever happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment