Tuesday, April 5, 2016

lukenuetzmann plays Do-Re-Mi Fantasy: Milon no Dokidoki Daibouken - Part 13 of 20


We finally finish this off and reach the most dangerous area of the game yet!

Translation(s) courtesy of Bkstunt_31.

Level 5-5

Keep shooting your bubble attack as you go through the stage so you don't take any unnecessary damage from one of the many yetis that bounce around here.

Be careful as you run through this stage, as you'll also be dealing with some very strong winds as you go through this level.

Hit the twinkling stars near the end of the level to change them into platforms that lead you to the world's final star.

House

Kone: Ah, You're Milon? I'm Kone!

Milon: Wow! Hubba hubba!

Kone: Shall I dispel the curse? Hand me the Ocarina. Okay, here I go!

[Kone dispels the curse...]

Kone: I did it! That was so easy! Pushing B+UP will now create a ladder.

Kone: If you progress, learn more!

Milon: Thank you! Well, I must go!

Level 5-6

Enemies here include snowmen that throw snowballs at you, rabbits and foxes.

You'll need to jump on the snowman and use him as a platform to reach the key above him.

Most of the blocks will melt only when you stand on them.

Level 5-7

The boss here is a snowman.

When he moves back and forth, his head will bounce up and down on his spinning body. Jump over his body when his head isn't around, and hit his head with your bubble attack whenever you can. He will then throw a bunch of snowballs, which will travel from random heights, before he throws his head at you. His head gets bigger when he does this and comes close to the other side of the screen (but not far enough to be unavoidable). The end of the second attack is the best time to get some extra damage in. From there, his attack pattern repeats.

After the battle...

Milon: Yippee! I won! I won! Well, don't I deserve an instrument?

Mighty Snowcone: Huh? I don't have one.

Milon: What!? Aren't you Amon's minion!?

Mighty Snowcone: No. I just like to scare people! Well, I guess I'll go home now. See  ya!

Milon: At least I can move onward now!

No comments:

Post a Comment