Thursday, December 28, 2017

BONUS! One Credit Classics presents Kung Fu! And more!


While I haven't been what you would call "a fan since Day One" of this channel, I did get on this one while it was still more or less on the ground floor (so technically "Day One-ish," thanks, Usos). One Credit Classics, straight out of the UK, has been clearing some great classic games - some of them harder than others - on one credit, without continuing, as advertised. This one is definitely no exception.

I've been following the channel since its guest spot on GamesYouLoved in October of last year with the special Halloween clear of Castlevania for the NES, and I've since made the time to watch all the back videos and keep up with what has been going on since. I've pretty much spread the gospel that is One Credit Classics by sharing pretty much every video ever, and I've even thrown down the money for the T-shirt that was proposed before Christmas, so it would be very, very remiss for me not to put 1CC on the retrogaming notes blog.

With that, I'll leave you with the Kung Fu soundtrack. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment