Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Super Back to the Future Part II Intermission - Happy Family I

From the first showing of the original ultimachocobo86 LP.

I only used this one as an intermission as I wasn't writing stuff in advance...yet. Plus, somebody found a link to Kotaku that showed this off, which was the first time I had ever heard of THAT site.

From the second showing of the original ultimachocobo86 LP...because the Angry Video Game Nerd makes for some good instant entertainment. Not surprisingly, it was all my intermissions and epilogues on the GameTrailers blog that got more views on the first day and overall compared to the FAQ entries, and this one was no exception.

 The Back to the Future Part II Pizza Hut commercial. I just now noticed that the policewoman is ticketing a brand-new (at the time) Chevrolet Lumina mini-van when I watched this again before posting it here.

Pizza Hut: Making it great in 1985, 1989, 2015, and every year both in between...and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment