Sunday, December 15, 2013

brickroadbrickroad and SovanJedi play Secret of Evermore - Part 62 of 88


Well, there's not much progress to this one...

All maps by Grizzly.

Dark Forest


Map 1

Since there's not much going on here, I might as well make this whole blog about the signs.

Some of them are just weird. I mean, come on. One of them says that the Souvenir Spoon Pounding Factory is five furloughs away...why can't I go there? Damn you, Square Enix. I wanna see how Souvenir Spoons are made and you just killed it for me. Another one mentions Lake Limpopo or someplace like that.

Some of them are actually useful. If you see one that tells you that you're going the wrong way (examples include "I'd turn back if I were you" and "Take heed and go no further"), you might wanna listen to them, because it's true. Of course, failing to go the wrong way will keep you from getting the One Up spell as well as meeting the Oglin you freed from the well at the beginning of Gothica (We'll meet him later. I told you it was worth it, guys). There's another sign that tells you that you're halfway through the maze, which is actually pretty thoughtful to see in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment