Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Another Promotion Blog - Chilean Retrogamer

I don't even know where to begin with this one. I'll try, though.

Chilean Retrogamer has been on YouTube for more than ten years now. Initially started as a way to practice the English language while still at college, the channel ended up becoming more than that and not only has his English improved greatly, but the channel has spawned a lot of videos (and a lot of channels; seriously, there are so many mentioned on the main channel page it's not even funny) and Let's Plays. Retro (as he is usually sometimes called) has also taken to streaming games and putting the footage from streams onto YouTube as well, (im)mature humor and all.

If it has not been noticeable enough at the time of this writing, some of the Try It Out Tuesdays/Funk It Up Fridays from 2018 as well as some of the Let's Play ideas that I have done were originally brought to me after watching his videos. Even the Let's Play of the Master System version of 
Master of Darkness - which I played back in 2016 - would not have happened had I not seen him play the game on YouTube! The inspiration to go through the games has been amazing enough for me to send him $20 through PayPal!

I couldn't think of what to place for the video here, but I am enjoying the Old Laptop Chronicles Let's Play of Super Mario Bros. 3 to the point that I am putting the whole playlist for it up for all to watch from Part 1. It's been an amazing ten years...here's to ten more.

No comments:

Post a Comment